IECSC Chicago offers a comprehensive education program with a stellar roster of speakers and timely topics that will help you enhance your skills and career.
2018 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED:
- 200+ EXHIBITORS The IECSC show floor offers you the opportunity to purchase products and see the latest trends and techniques emerging in the spa and medical spa industries.
- *NEW* TARGETED LEARNING TRACKS A series of in-depth workshops focused on Spa Business, Esthetic Treatments & Ingredients, Makeup, Social Media & Marketing, Medical Spa and Health & Wellness. Each track includes four classes, except the Makeup track, which includes three classes
- CIDESCO USA Workshops Learn the latest techniques with five in-depth workshops.
- 55+ FREE CLASSES Attend Product Focused Education, FREE with your paid exhibit hall admission.
- ADVANCED EDUCATION WORKSHOPS, ADVANCED BUSINESS SEMINAR AND MEDICAL SPA WORKSHOP A series of in-depth workshops focused on topics ranging from business management to aesthetic training. Increase your revenue potential and broaden your knowledge and skills.
- SPA JOURNEYS Get an inside look at two of the hottest wellness spaces in Chicago with American Spa magazine.
IECSC Chicago co-locates with America's Beauty Show (ABS), which attracts more than 60,000 hairdressers, nail technicians, estheticians, salon owners, beauty school instructors and students, plus manufacturer and distributor personnel each year. Upgrade your IECSC ticket and access more than 450 manufacturers and distributors of hair care brands for men and women, as well as nail care and color; tools and appliances; hair extensions and salon furnishings.
IECSC/Questex does not sell or share exhibitor, attendee, or speaker information. If a list rental or booking agency contacts you about an attendee or exhibitor list, or services for the show that are not included in our Exhibitor Manuals or from a preapproved third-party partner, they should be considered spam and fraudulent.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS